The Send To menu is located at the top of your viewer and Studies screen (if a study is selected):
- Send to Patient: Displays a pop-up window for sending an examination to a patient. They will receive a link to their own special webpage that hosts their images.
- Send to Doctor: Displays a pop-up window for sending an examination to a doctor, such as a referring physician. They will receive a link that allows them to view and comment on the exam.
- Send to DICOM Server: Displays a pop-up window for sending an examination to an external server, such a PACS. Tricefy integrates with outside software and servers to accommodate efficient workflows.
- Send to EMR: This option is only available for users integrating Athena or Allscripts. A pop-up window will display for sending an exam link to your EMR.
You'll notice this menu is located on the Consults screen as well, however the Send to DICOM Server will be the only option available.
- To send the exam to patient, return to your Studies screen by selecting Studies from the navigational options:
- To send the exam to additional doctors, use the side panel on the Consults screen