After you install Uplink for the first time, a browser window will display for activating the software. If you are not already logged into Tricefy, a login screen will display first.
If you are unable to login to Tricefy to activate Uplink, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Close and re-open the browser window
- If you still cannot login to Tricefy, proceed to Step 2
2) Reinstall Uplink - Click here for re-installation instructions
- If you still cannot login to Tricefy, proceed to Step 3
3) Reset your password by selecting the Reset Password button on the Login Screen:
Passwords should be at least 8 characters, and contain at least one upper-case letter and one number.
- If you still cannot login into Tricefy, proceed to Step 4
4) Please contact our Customer Success Team to further assist you. Simply press the big, blue Contact Tricefy's Help Center button in the right-corner of your screen to open a Help Ticket.