The Tricefy viewer allows you to get a colorful and up-close look at all your images, clips, reports, and attachments.
You can open any study or thumbnail in the viewer either by:
- Double clicking a study or thumbnail on the Consults or Studies screens
- Single clicking a study on the Studies and selecting the Open in Viewer button at the top of the screen
- Accepting an invitation to a consult (the shared study will open in the viewer)
Navigating the Viewer
The top of the viewer, shown below in the red box, contains most of the viewer's functionality:
- The buttons scroll to the next and previous studies on your Studies screen
- The thumbnails selected on Studies screen remain selected in the viewer. This means that if you share the study with a patient or colleague, they will only receive the selected images. You know which images are selected because the thumbnails, shown on the left side of the viewer, have a green outline.
- In the screenshot above, only the first three thumbnails are selected
- To select or de-select specific thumbnails, return to your Studies screen
- To select all images within the study, choose Select All from the action menu at the top of the screen:
Move Arrow and Annotator
The Move Arrow at the top-center of your screen allows you to move the image around the quadrant; the Annotator allows you to create markings on the image. Only one option can be selected at once:
When the Annotator icon is selected at the top of the screen, notes and comments can be typed onto the image.
To Create an Annotation
To add an annotation, place the mouse arrow on top of the image where you would like to leave the note. Click and hold (or touch and hold, if you are on a tablet) for two seconds; a cursor will appear:
Type the note/comment, followed by Enter on the keyboard:
To Move an Annotation
To move an annotation to a different location, click and hold the annotation for two seconds. A Move cursor will appear:
Drag the annotation to the desired location and release the mouse.
To Delete an Annotation
When an annotation is made, it appears in the side panel on the Notes tab:
Click the X button to remove the annotation.
The monitor icon at the top of the screen specifies the number of images to display, where to display them, and toggles thumbnails sidebar:
Highlight the number of quadrants to place across the screen horizontally and vertically
- Highlight just one box to view a single image
Select where you would like to display the thumbnails
- The active option is blue; select the active option to disable thumbnails
Toggle the study list sidebar
- This icon is blue when active
Below are some examples of possible screen layouts:
One image, thumbnails on bottom
4 images, study list active, thumbnails on left
2 images, study list active, thumbnails on right
Note: Viewing thumbnails and the Study List is not possible when comparing studies