Tricefy Uplink has minimal requirements:
- An account with Tricefy (user name and password)
- DICOM-capable and DICOM-enabled Ultrasound machine(s)
- Internet connection with “broadband speed” or better.
- Tip: Faster internet connections will result in faster uploads
- DICOM -licensed ultrasound system(s) connected to an active network
- The ultrasound system and Uplink software must be connected to the same network
- A computer or server for running the software. Tricefy Uplink can be run in conjunction with other applications and does not need a dedicated computer. A static/fixed IP address is strongly recommended.
Note: Tricefy works using any major and modern internet browser, including IE11. However, while Internet Explorer is supported, Microsoft recommends using a modern browser, such as Microsoft Edge.