Select Members and Privileges in your Account Settings to invite new members to your clinic's account, remove old members, and configure password rules.
Configure password rules to implement additional security. These rules will affect all users.
- Timeout: Automatically logs out of a user's account after the specified time (5 - 60 minutes) of inactivity
- Users will have to log back into Tricefy when they return
- Select None to disable this feature
- Passwords Expire In: Prompts users to create a new password every 15, 30, or 90 days - choose an option from the drop-down menu.
- Select Never to disable this feature.
- Disallow Reuse of a Number of Previous Passwords: Determines how many previous passwords (1 -12) to store so that users cannot reuse them
- Users will have to reset their password if locked out of their account
- Select Off to disable this feature
Select This account requires members and collaborators to use Two-factor logins to require multi-factor authentication for all users. If MFA is not enabled, users will be directed to the appropriate setting for enabling two-factor authentication (located within the Two-Factor tab of their profile settings) before using Tricefy.
Existing members (those who have accepted an account invitation) are listed under Members.
- To remove a member from the account, select Delete. When a member is deleted, they can no longer view studies, consults, or patient information belonging to the clinic.
- To grant a member administrative privileges, check the Admin checkbox next to the member's name. This will allow the user to invite other members, delete members, and access/modify account settings.
- Uncheck this box to remove administrative privileges from a member
Inviting New Members
To invite new members, select New Invite:
- Type the email address of the person(s) you wish to invite into the first text box
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu; this is the language that will be used in the invitation
- Check the Admin Privileges checkbox if you would like the member to be an Account Administrator. If multiple email addresses are entered, this action will make them all administrators. Send two batches of invitations to avoid this scenario.
- Select Send Invitations to distribute email invitations
Sent invitations that have not been accepted, are listed under Pending Invitations.
Select Resend Email to resend the invitation to the same email address.
- To resend the invitation to a different email address, select Copy Invitation Link. The link to the invitation will be copied onto your clipboard so that it can be pasted into the body of an email or into a chat window. To paste the link, press Ctrl-V on your keyboard.
To cancel the invitation, select Delete. The link will no longer be functional.