Personal Settings are located in the User Menu, at the top-right corner of your screen:
Your personal settings are organized into five tabs. Select Back to Tricefy to return to the Study List.
- Profile: Change your log-in password, update your display name or phone number, show your Uplink status, and reset your settings
- Change Password: Select a new password
- For security passwords must have a minimum of eight characters and contain at least one upper-case letter, one number, and one special character.
- Clinic administrators can require users to reset their passwords after a predetermined length of time. This option is configurable within your clinic's Account Settings.
- Memberships: Leave your account or accept an invitation to a new account
- "Accounts" are clinics in which you have membership (allowed to view examinations)
- Some users are members of multiple accounts
- Your current accounts are listed on this screen
- Select the red Leave Account button to end your membership. This will prevent you from accessing any exams uploaded by that clinic
- Any current invitations to join an account will be listed under Pending
- Notifications: Turn notifications on and off for when a new study, consult or note is added
- Two-Factor: Enable two-factor authentication to provide an extra layer of security:
- Select the Two-Factor tab within your settings
- Select the blue Enable 2FA button
- Scan the barcode using an authenticator app on your cell phone (such as Authy or Google Authenticator)
- You will receive a numerical code within the application (on your phone)
- Enter the code into the text field
- Return to this tab within your personal settings if you later wish to disable two-factor authentication