You can stay informed about what is happening with Tricefy by visiting our status page:
This page notifies you of what is released, known issues, and when issues are resolved.
You can either bookmark this page quickly access next time you wonder, "is Tricefy slow or is it just me?" or you can subscribe for automatic notifications each time something is posted.
1) Select the Subscribe option in the upper-right corner:
2) Check E-mail to receive notification via email and enter your email address into the text box or check Text Message to receive notification via text message and enter a mobile phone number into the text box.
3) Check Create a Subscriber Account to create an account (a password will be emailed to you).
- Select Login in the upper-right corner of the screen to log into your account and change your subscription method, email address or phone number
- If you do not check Create a Subscriber Account, you will be subscribed to updates but you will not be able to change your subscription information
3) Select the Subscribe button.
You will receive a confirmation email. This email, and all subsequent emails, will have an Unsubscribe link in the footer. Select this link to unsubscribe and stop receiving updates (updates will cease immediately).