Tricefy Uplink is the bridge the connects your ultrasound system to the Tricefy Cloud.
It is like the software version of Fed Ex: Your ultrasound sends data to Uplink and Uplink delivers it to your Tricefy account:
A few facts about Tricefy Uplink:
- It is installed on your local network and requires NO other hardware or software - all you need is a computer
- It is easy-to-use, requires no special monitoring, and is industry compliant
- Uplink can handle managing multiple imaging systems simultaneously
- Uplink can act as light-version of a PACS system or co-exist with any other solution (including your EMR)
- Downloading the software only takes a minute!
- Installation is quick and easy and our Customer Success Team is always eager to help you
Ready to download Uplink? Visit our Uplink page: http://www.tricefy.help/help/uplink