To add, delete, or change labels applied to a study, locate the study on the Studies screen.
Labels are applied on the side panel that appears on the right side of the screen. If this panel does not appear, select the icon at the top of the screen.
- If a study is not selected, this panel displays a history log of recent activity
- If a study is selected, this panel displays the following tabs:
The Info tab lists all labels currently applied (shown in the red box). If nothing is listed, it means the study is not labeled.
- To remove a label, select X next to the specific label. This removes the label from the study while leaving it available to apply to future studies.
- To add new labels, select the + button
- Previously-used labels will display so that you can easily apply them again - check the box next to the label(s) you want to apply
- To apply a new label, type the label into the text box, followed by Enter on your keyboard
Once all labels have been added or removed, select Done Adding Labels.
Account administrators can view, edit, and delete labels within the Account Settings.
Adding a Label to a Specific Image
To add a label to only a specific image (or specific images), select the thumbnail(s) before adding a label.
The label will still display in the sidebar when the study is selected, but it will not be bold unless that specific image is selected.
In the example below, the entire study has the label "big study". When the study is selected, this label is bold to indicate is applied to all images:
The label "baby" is only applied to the last image so it is not bold in the example above. However, when we select the last image, the label "baby" turns bold to indicate it's applied to that specific image: